Wednesday 2 February 2011

Tryptych - Demdike Stare


 

Catch up time for those who need to. And I’m not going to imply that you’re slow if you do need to. I am hardly at the quickest at being hip to essential music. Although, discussing this with an old friend who works in a record shop the other day, he did say I was ‘So trendy’ (with a chuckle) when I told him I had all these tracks apart from the bonuses. I have not been called ‘trendy’ since...1981...probably. Downloading may be an option, but this is a great opportunity to have all of last year’s releases in one very smart package.  The bonus tracks are all essential additions to the canon. Where they go next is this year’s big musical question...for me anyway...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...