Sunday 3 January 2016

A Card For You / Overthrowing The Cultural Fascist Regime / Digital Art


...............here's a 'card'....like Ray Johnson used to send
but not like his much..................
I made it with you in mind......yes you


................................back to Work tomorrow - hurrah? - yes, I don't mind - weirdly, I don't mind the routine..............I work part-time...bagging bull farts............what? well, that's what a man used to claim I did for a living in his perpetually jocular manner as he sat in the car driven by his lodger, who gave me a lift to & from Work at Aylesbury Frozen Foods in the late-70s............................where I started my grand career, a succession of fascinating jobs which, aside from that (making sauces & pastry, cracking eggs etc) included stacking bricks for the London Brick Co., serving at the end-of-the-pier restaurant in Brighton.......er......& other engrossing forms of employment.........but today........now.......
                                                                                         I work for a secret organisation dedicated to overthrowing the cultural fascist regime that rules the world..................so far we're not having much impact but....it's a job.............a tough job, but someone's got to do it............................if you want to join up, send me an email...............
or just carry on reading Include Me Out in order that I may brainwash you into being part of The Organisation without you even knowing it..........the best agents are those who act unknowingly; that way, if they're caught they can give nothing away.................
excuse me.........I may be going insane.............

here's another picture

The Pact, R.Tomens, 2015
and since I'm listening to it right now, here's Nino Nardini....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...