Thursday 12 June 2014

Subjective fotografie: Otto Steinerts Schuler in Saarbrucken 1948-1959 (Ludwig Galerie, 2002)

(I told you (yes, you) that if you were good I'd scan some of this so I have, although I've no proof that you've been good, I'm just making a generous assumption)

....................another to add to my Art books in German......(the Heartfield, Höch and others, which you're welcome to come 'round and look at any time, just call first; don't turn up unexpected and find me in my slippers and the flat strewn with copies of Hello, The Sun and How To Be A Successful Blogger).........

....Lady Luck was good to me the other day.........I found this for £8 and fantastic it is too...............(1st scan isn't mine since my scanner wouldn't do the job (too small)................


Meggy, Edith Buch, 1953

Portrait of Leiter, Monika Dietz, 1951

Paar zu dritt, Otto Steinert, 1957

Face of a Dancer, Otto Steinert, 1952

Strict Ballet, Otto Steinert, 1949/50

o.T. II, Helga Schmidt, 1954

Material recording material structure, Helga Merfels, 1950

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...