Sunday 19 January 2014

How To Make A Mess

'If people don't want to look properly then fuck 'em' ', I said to LJ a minute ago.

Ha-ha!

Of course you'll look properly, won't you? I just know you will because you're not a complete victim of online sensory overload, which dictates that you can only look at something for a nanosecond...and struggle to read more than 140 characters of text. That's why you read Include Me Out, right? You're a connoisseur...of what, I don't know...

As for you, yes you, the first time visitor, what can I say to make you bookmark this place and come back? Nothing. Should you do so, though, I'll be pleased to have your company...

Here's something I made. It's called How To Make A Mess. I think 'they' would call it 'Digital Art'.

Another quote from LJ this morning: 'You're a fucker for disobeying.' Yes, I am...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...