Saturday 21 July 2012

Forthcoming Collage Project / Interzone Mix Smash Hit Sensation / Cosmo-Commie Animation


Here's detail from a forthcoming project that will be published in blog form. As yet untitled. Quality on the actual blog will be better since this is just a screen grab.


&

Good to see the mix doing so well, which it testimony to the appeal of WSB more than my skills, I suspect. By 'well' I mean relatively, of course. I'm sure it's not matching Dizzy Bastard's 'Grimstep Dubplate Special'. My next will be a 2-hour megamix of Pierre Henry's greatest hits put to electro beats...I think. I've more Burroughs-related material coming up, so look out for that. I don't think any of it's available on the Net as I speak.


&

Finally for today, this sensational piece of Russian animation from 1924 enhanced by Pan Sonic's music. It brings a whole new meaning to the term 'Red Planet'. (Len)in space, comrades! Onward with the cosmo-communist revolution! (Thanks to DIL23, whose blog I first saw this on)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...