Saturday 12 November 2011

Miscellany: Lalo Schifrin, A Royal Family, Pinch & Shackleton, One Blog Floating In Digital Space

A Lalo Schifrin tune from the album, 'There's A Whole Lalo Schifrin Goin On' - I have a whole lotta love for Lalo...



&&&

A Royal family that I do support...




&&&

Pinch & Shackleton sound like explorers, and some would say that they are, sonically-speaking. I've played their album a few times now and with each listen it has come and gone without any of the tunes attracting my attention. Furniture music for post-Dubstep modernists?


&&&

Ah, the internet...a universe of infinite possibilities...so many blogs, like stars in the vastness of night...the more we look, the more we find...and here is mine, a capsule drifting in digital space...and I am the pilot...like Major Tom...but nobody wants to know whose shirts I wear...


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...